- Manage Increased Recruitment Activity – Organizations often find their recruitment team stretched thin and could use additional support. A Contract Recruiter assists the recruitment function, for a desired amount of time, reducing the pressure on your team.
- Mitigate risk – Contractors are payrolled and processed through Granite Consulting. They are hired for a specific term with specific goals. These terms and goals can change based on organizational needs.
- “Try before you buy” – We’ve spoken to a few organizations that will hire a contractor for 6 months. If they “fit,” they are often converted to permanent employees.
- Headcount Conflicts – Organizations are often restricted from adding another resource until there are headcount and budget approvals. Hiring a contractor resource while you wait can provide the support you need now.
- Reduce Agency Fees – This is more prevalent in the small to mid-size organizations that may be considering going to an “agency” (=placement fees) to hire 2 or more roles. Hiring a contract recruiter to fill those roles can save you up to 60% in any associated agency fees.
We’d love your feedback. If you’d like to reply to my blogpost, “Top 5 reasons to Hire a Contract Recruiter” please comment below or comment via Twitter @GraniteRecruits)